Corona – Avoid the gym
In times of corona, you should also avoid a gym or at least limit it personally and follow the hygienic measures. Like public transport, you can also get infected with viruses and bacteria (including the corona virus) more often in the gym. The reasons for this are insufficient disinfection, a large number of people in one room and the number of people spread over the day. In addition to the devices, you should also consider other areas, such as press buttons from vending machines, benches and lockers. If possible, switch to home or fresh air training for a few weeks. You can also combine this with your way to work (walking, cycling, etc.). Every physical exercise also strengthens the immune system, so doing sports is a good idea. If it is still the gym, disinfect your hands regularly and all equipment before and after use. So you are on the safe side.
- Wash your hands regularly, thoroughly and for at least 20 seconds (before and after fitness training)
- Touch as few objects as possible (locking handles, vending machines, door buckles, spinels, etc.)
- Disinfect the devices thoroughly before and after use. Note that the remedies should work for at least 30 seconds.
- Keep enough distance from other exercisers.
More information about Corona
You can find more information about Corona in the following articles:
- Protection against corona in the workplace
- Protection from everyday corona
- Protection against corona in public transportation
- Corona protection on cruise ships
- Protection from corona in the gym
- Protection against corona, viruses and bacteria