Happy Birthday in Hawaiian – 3 easy ways
Happy birthday in Hawaiian
Happy birthday in Hawaiian means “Hauʻoli Lā Hānau“. This terms are used most often because they are the standard phrases and can always be used. In social networks, but also in personal conversations, you will find other expressions much more frequently. These are shorter and more concise.
3 ways to wish Hawaiians “Happy Birthday”
In the list below you will find different ways to congratulate an Hawaiian. Some of these are short forms specifically for social media or informal conversations. Others, on the other hand, have a more general meaning and can of course be used in many ways. Please note the different countries.
- Hauʻoli Lā Hānau! – Happy Birthday
- I nā mea maikaʻi ʻoi loa! – All the best
- Aloha au! – My congratulations
It’s best if you apply your knowledge right away and surprise an Hawaiian friend, acquaintance or relative with a “Happy Birthday” in Hawaiian. Hawaiian people in particular are extremely proud of their language and look forward to birthday wishes in their national language. Don’t be surprised if you get a “Mahalo” response, which means “Thank you very much”. And don’t forget: Variety makes life nicer – so you have several ways to congratulate an Hawaiian people.
Birthday gifts for Hawaiian
It is often very difficult to choose the right gift – even more so if you are of a different nationality. Of course you can’t go wrong with vouchers, gifts of money, fragrances, technology and games – but these are just standard gifts. However, Hawaiian peolpe also enjoy local and regional products from their country, as well as technical items. Please note, however, that certain products may not be brought into the US area. Of course you can mix Hawaiian products with your own regional products and have a perfect and delicious gift.
FAQ – Happy birthday in Hawaiian
How do you say happy birthday in Hawaiian?
Happy birthday in Hawaiian means “Hauʻoli Lā Hānau“. This terms are used most often because they are the standard phrases and can always be used.
More resources in Hawaiian
Are you looking for more language expressions and lessons in Hawaiian? Then you will find many more topics and other languages on the overview page.
Happy birthday in other languages
Here you will find a post list about Birthday wishes in many other languages. In addition to birthday wishes, there are also wishes for a name day, Happy Easter, Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.
- Happy Birthday in Hawaiian – 3 easy waysHappy birthday in Hawaiian Happy birthday in Hawaiian means “Hauʻoli Lā Hānau“. This terms are used most often because they are the standard phrases and can always be used. In social networks, but also...
- How do you say happy birthday in Yugoslavian?If you look at the official languages of the successor states of Yugoslavia today, Serbo-Croatian has disappeared. Instead, they speak Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and Montenegrin. Nevertheless, everyone can still understand everyone. Happy birthday in...
- Happy Birthday in Greek – 8 easy waysHappy birthday in Greek means: Χαρούμενα γενέθλια! (Charoúmena genéthlia) or Χρόνια πολλά (Xronia polla). Both phrases have the same meaning but the first one is more polite. As in the German language, this both terms are used...
- Say “Happy Birthday” in Italian – 8 Easy WaysBella Italia – this is easy. And a “Gelato alla stracciatella” should still be possible. But this should not be your entire knowledge of Italian. How about if you could say “Happy Birthday” in...
- How to Say “Happy Birthday” in French – 10 Easy WaysEveryone is happy to receive birthday wishes – preferably in their native language, of course. For this reason, in this article I would like to present you with different ways of wishing a French...