5 ways to wish Italians a happy birthday
Bella Italia – this is easy. And a “gelato alla stracciatella” should still be possible. But this shouldn’t be all of your Italian knowledge. How about if you could say “Happy Birthday” in Italian? Or even better: You have different options to wish an Italian Happy Birthday. In this post, you will learn how to express Happy Birthday in Italian.
Find the perfect translation for your event below – after all, you have enough options to say Happy Birthday in Italian. There comes up “amore”.
- Buon compleanno. – Classic happy birthday.
- Tutto il meglio! – The short form: All the best!
- Congratulazioni! – Perfect for social networks: congratulations (on your birthday) but also congratulations.
- Buon compleanno e tutto il meglio! – The shape for detail lovers: Happy birthday and all the best.
- Complimenti – purely congratulations. Can also be used as a compliment.
- Happy Birthday in Hawaiian – 3 easy waysHappy birthday in Hawaiian Happy birthday in Hawaiian means “Hauʻoli Lā Hānau“. This terms are used most often because they are the standard phrases and can always be used. In social networks, but also...
- How do you say happy birthday in Yugoslavian?If you look at the official languages of the successor states of Yugoslavia today, Serbo-Croatian has disappeared. Instead, they speak Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and Montenegrin. Nevertheless, everyone can still understand everyone. Happy birthday in...
- Fallout 76 – Vendor – Great tipsYou thought Fallout 76 only had train station vendors? Far from it. There are many different trading systems in Fallout. The most well-known system is of course the handle with bottle caps, but there...
Other resources in Italian
In addition to Italian, you will find many other languages on this website. How about happy birthday in Finnish or happy birthday in Hungarian?