6 ways to wish Albanians a happy birthday
Happy birthday in Albanian
Happy birthday in Albanian means: Gëzuar ditëlindjen! This term is used most often because it is the standard phrase and can always be used. In social networks, but also in personal conversations, you will find other expressions much more frequently. These are shorter and more concise.
6 Ways to Wish Albanians “Happy Birthday”
In the list below you will find different ways to congratulate an Albanian. Some of these are short forms specifically for social media or informal conversations. Others, on the other hand, have a more general meaning and can of course be used in many ways.
- Gëzuar ditëlindjen! – Happy birthday / Happy birthday
- Urime ditelindjen dhe gjithe te mirat! – Happy birthday happy birthday and all the best
- Urime! – Congratulations / My congratulations
- Gjithe te mirat! – All the best
- Te uroj ditelindjen! – I wish you a happy birthday
- Shumë fat! – Good luck
It’s best if you apply your knowledge right away and surprise an Albanian friend, acquaintance or relative with a “Happy Birthday” in Albanian. Albanians in particular are extremely proud of their language and look forward to birthday wishes in their national language. Don’t be surprised if you get a “Faleminderit!” or “Faleminderit shume!” response, which means something like “(Thank you very much”). And don’t forget: Variety makes life nicer – so you have several ways to congratulate an Albanian.
Birthday gifts for Albanians
It is often very difficult to choose the right gift – even more so if you are of a different nationality. Of course you can’t go wrong with vouchers, gifts of money, fragrances, technology and games – but these are just standard gifts. However, Albanians also enjoy local and regional products from their country, as well as technical items. Please note, however, that certain products may not be brought into the European area (e.g. dairy products). Of course you can mix Albanian products with your own regional products and have a perfect and delicious gift.
More resources in Albanian
Are you looking for more language expressions and lessons in Albanian? Then you will find many more topics and other languages on the overview page.
Happy birthday in other languages
Here you will find a post list about Birthday wishes in many other languages. In addition to birthday wishes, there are also wishes for a name day, Happy Easter, Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.
- Happy Birthday in Greek – 8 easy waysHappy birthday in Greek means: Χαρούμενα γενέθλια! (Charoúmena genéthlia) or Χρόνια πολλά (Xronia polla). Both phrases have the same meaning but the first one is more polite. As in the German language, this both terms are used...
- Say “Happy Birthday” in Italian – 8 Easy WaysBella Italia – this is easy. And a “Gelato alla stracciatella” should still be possible. But this should not be your entire knowledge of Italian. How about if you could say “Happy Birthday” in...
- How to Say “Happy Birthday” in French – 10 Easy WaysEveryone is happy to receive birthday wishes – preferably in their native language, of course. For this reason, in this article I would like to present you with different ways of wishing a French...
- How to say Happy Birthday in Turkish – 9 simple waysEveryone is happy when they receive birthday wishes – preferably in his native language, of course. For this reason, I would like to introduce you to various ways in this article of how you...
- 6 ways to wish Latvians a happy birthday