Nuka Cola Dark in Fallout 76 – How to find, buy and craft the coveted drink
In the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout 76, drinks and consumables are an essential part of survival. One of the most coveted and rare drinks in the world of Fallout is undoubtedly Nuka Cola Dark, a delicious and valuable treat for any Survivor. In this article we will focus on the fascinating world of Nuka Cola Dark where you can find it, buy it and even make it yourself.
Background Fallout 76 Nuka Cola Dark
Nuka Cola Dark is a rare and alcoholic variant of the well-known Nuka Cola, originally introduced as a promo item for Fallout 4’s Nuka World addon. The drink is characterized by its higher alcohol content and its unique combination of flavors. In Fallout 76, Nuka Cola Dark is a coveted collectible and useful consumable that grants useful bonuses when consumed.
Where to find Nuka Cola Dark in Fallout 76?
Finding Nuka Cola Dark can prove challenging as it is a rare resource. Here are some locations where you can find Nuka Cola Dark in Fallout 76:
- Whitespring Resort: There is a Nuka Cola vending machine near the main entrance of Whitespring Resort that occasionally contains Nuka Cola Dark. Check the machine regularly to increase your chance of snagging a bottle.
- In the Whitespring Resort at the Nuka Cola vendor in the Sanctuary. He usually always has a Nuka Cola Dark stored (right next to the stamp dealer).
- Watoga: There are several Nuka Cola machines in the Watoga Mall that may contain Nuka Cola Dark. Search the vending machines throughout the city to increase your chances of success.
- Nuka-Cola Facility: The Nuka-Cola Facility in the Forest area is another location where you can find Nuka Cola Dark. Search the facility carefully to possibly uncover a bottle of the coveted drink.
Buy Nuka Cola Dark
Sometimes it can be easier to buy Nuka Cola Dark from other players or vendors than to find it yourself. You have the following options for purchasing Nuka Cola Dark:
- Player Trading: The Fallout 76 community is known for trading, and it is possible that other players may have Nuka Cola Dark for sale. Check trade forums, social media or speak directly to other players to find out if someone is willing to sell you Nuka Cola Dark.
- Vendor Bots: There are several vendor bots in Fallout 76 that you can purchase a variety of items from. Check their inventory regularly as they might occasionally have Nuka Cola Dark for sale. However, the availability of Nuka Cola Dark at retail bots is random and there is no guarantee that you will find it every time you visit.
- Player Shops: Some players run their own shops selling rare and valuable items. Keep an eye out for player shops as you roam the world of Fallout 76 and check their listings to see if Nuka Cola Dark is for sale.
Make your own Nuka Cola Dark
For those who prefer to make their own supplies, it is possible to make your own Nuka Cola Dark. To do this, you will first need the Nuka Cola Dark recipe. The recipe can be found randomly as a reward for certain quests, events, or while exploring Appalachia.
Once you get the recipe you need to collect the following ingredients to craft Nuka Cola Dark:
- 1 Nuka-Cola
- 1 bourbon
- 1 sugar
- 1 charcoal
After gathering all the ingredients you need, you can craft Nuka Cola Dark at a chemistry station. Note, however, that crafting Nuka Cola Dark requires the Party Boy/Party Girl skill to maximize the alcoholic effects of the drink.
Nuka Cola Dark is a coveted and rare drink in the world of Fallout 76. Although it can be difficult to find or purchase, Nuka Cola Dark offers useful bonuses and makes an interesting collectible for any survivor. By following the tips above, you’ll increase your chances of snagging a bottle of Nuka Cola Dark and be able to enjoy the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout 76 to the fullest.
More about Fallout 76
You can find more about Fallout 76 on the Overview page for Fallout 76. You can find more games on the Overview page for games.
- Wolves in Fallout 76: A comprehensive analysisIn the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout 76, wildlife is vital to survival and exploration of the irradiated wasteland. One of the most fascinating creatures in this ecosystem are the wolves. Over time, they have...
- Fallout 76 Chems – A Comprehensive Guide and FAQIn the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout 76, chems are a valuable resource that provide players with temporary buffs and benefits. They can be found, crafted or bought in the open world and help to...
- Fallout 76 Skill – An introduction to the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system and Perk CardsSurviving the harsh world of Appalachia is no easy task in Fallout 76, a post-apocalyptic online RPG. In order to be successful, players must improve and adapt their abilities, or skills, to better deal...
- Nuka Cola Dark in Fallout 76 – How to find, buy and craft the coveted drinkIn the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout 76, drinks and consumables are an essential part of survival. One of the most coveted and rare drinks in the world of Fallout is undoubtedly Nuka Cola Dark,...
- Fallout 76 Silver – Farming, Processing and Using Silver: The Ultimate GuideIntroduction Fallout 76, Bethesda’s popular online action role-playing game, is all about gathering and processing resources to survive and thrive in the post-apocalyptic wasteland of West Virginia. One of these important resources is silver....
- Fallout 76 – Collect Mothman EggsIn Fallout 76, the online action role-playing game from Bethesda, players will explore the post-apocalyptic world of West Virginia. Along the way, they encounter a variety of creatures, materials, and items to collect, craft,...
- Fallout 76 – Vendor – Great tipsYou thought Fallout 76 only had train station vendors? Far from it. There are many different trading systems in Fallout. The most well-known system is of course the handle with bottle caps, but there...
- Fallout 76 – Farm GlueGlue is one of the most commonly used materials in Fallout 76, especially in the early stages up to level 100. Whether armor or weapons – glue is constantly needed. Glue is also required...
- Fallout 76 – Farm aluminumAluminium is one of the rare goods in Fallout – but it is needed relatively often. For example, aluminum is needed to repair weapons. But some objects and building materials also need the important...
- Fallout 76 gold barsSince the Wastelanders update in Fallout 76, Fallout has had the new currency of gold bars. With these gold bars you can acquire new and special items in Fallout 76. In this guide I...