Fallout 76 Circuits
Circuits are a rare commodity in Fallout 76 and should always be kept in sufficient supply in the Storage Chest. The supply in the storage box should be between 50 and 100 circuits, more is unnecessary and only uses up weight pointlessly. As a result, your storage chest in Fallout 76 is quickly overflowing. For more information on the maximum supplies in Fallout 76, see the article Maximum Supplies in Fallout 76.
In Fallout 76, the online multiplayer game set in the post-apocalyptic world of West Virginia, gathering resources is crucial. Circuits are an important resource required for crafting weapons, armor and other useful items. In this SEO-optimized article, you will learn how to find circuits in Fallout 76 and which items contain circuits to expand your collection efficiently.
Circuits that you no longer need are ideal for selling to other players and for sale to merchants for bottle caps.
Where to find Circuits in Fallout 76?
Circuits can be found in various locations in Fallout 76. Here are some tips to farm these valuable resources effectively:
- Workshops: Workshops are important places to find circuits. They can either be found as loot in crates and containers, or obtained by dismantling items that contain circuits. Take over and defend workshops for regular access to circuits and other resources.
- Robot Enemies: Another way to get circuits is by killing robot enemies like Protectrons, Assaultrons, and Mr. Handys. After defeating these opponents, you can loot their remains to get circuits and other useful parts.
- Abandoned Buildings: Search abandoned buildings, especially those that used to serve as engineering facilities or workshops. Here you can often find items that contain circuits, as well as already disassembled circuits.
Fallout 76 circuits – where included
In order to farm circuits in Fallout 76, you first need to know where circuits are actually contained. Circuits are one of those rare items that you can’t easily collect. The list below lists the items that contain circuits:
- Circuit board, military standard (5 circuits)
- Recorder (1 circuit)
- hot plate
- black box
- terminal graphics card
- sensor module
You can find these items in houses and businesses in various locations. Note that you have to disassemble items on workbenches to get circuits. From time to time dealers at train stations also sell various junk containing circuits.
Among other things, opponents also have circuits, such as aggressoton (3 circuits) or robots.
Fallout 76 circuits – what for
You need circuits for Fallout 76 for many electrical components, such as the terminal controls. Above all, high-tech devices, such as guns or other electronic items, explosives and chemicals require this item.
- electronic items
In addition to circuits, screws, ballistic fibers and aluminum are also rare materials in Fallout 76.
Circuits Fallout 76 in events
Currently you also get a lot of circuits in the event “Invaders from Space”. This will take place every hour in March 2022. For more information on this event, see the Fallout 76 Attackers From Space post.
Tips on how to collect circuits efficiently in Fallout 76
To farm circuits effectively in Fallout 76, here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind:
- Scrapper Perk: This perk increases the amount of circuitry and other components you get from dismantling items. Be sure to equip this perk to optimize your circuit farm.
- Explore regularly: In order to find enough circuits, you should regularly explore the locations and items mentioned above. Repeat the routes and randomly check the buildings, because the objects and enemies in the world of Fallout 76 return after a certain time.
- Trading and Trading: Use the trading system in Fallout 76 to buy circuits from other players or trade them for other resources. This can be an effective way to stock up on your circuit supplies.
- Teamwork: Team up with friends or other players to speed up circuit collection. Share the gathered resources to progress faster together.
Circuits are a valuable resource in Fallout 76, needed for crafting weapons, armor, and other items. By exploring the locations mentioned, collecting the items listed, and following our tips, you can effectively expand your circuit supplies. Good luck finding circuits in the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout 76!
More about Fallout 76
You can find more about Fallout 76 on the Overview page for Fallout 76. You can find more games on the Overview page for games.
- Wolves in Fallout 76: A comprehensive analysisIn the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout 76, wildlife is vital to survival and exploration of the irradiated wasteland. One of the most fascinating creatures in this ecosystem are the wolves. Over time, they have...
- Fallout 76 Chems – A Comprehensive Guide and FAQIn the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout 76, chems are a valuable resource that provide players with temporary buffs and benefits. They can be found, crafted or bought in the open world and help to...
- Fallout 76 Skill – An introduction to the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system and Perk CardsSurviving the harsh world of Appalachia is no easy task in Fallout 76, a post-apocalyptic online RPG. In order to be successful, players must improve and adapt their abilities, or skills, to better deal...
- Nuka Cola Dark in Fallout 76 – How to find, buy and craft the coveted drinkIn the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout 76, drinks and consumables are an essential part of survival. One of the most coveted and rare drinks in the world of Fallout is undoubtedly Nuka Cola Dark,...
- Fallout 76 Silver – Farming, Processing and Using Silver: The Ultimate GuideIntroduction Fallout 76, Bethesda’s popular online action role-playing game, is all about gathering and processing resources to survive and thrive in the post-apocalyptic wasteland of West Virginia. One of these important resources is silver....
- Fallout 76 – Collect Mothman EggsIn Fallout 76, the online action role-playing game from Bethesda, players will explore the post-apocalyptic world of West Virginia. Along the way, they encounter a variety of creatures, materials, and items to collect, craft,...
- Fallout 76 – Vendor – Great tipsYou thought Fallout 76 only had train station vendors? Far from it. There are many different trading systems in Fallout. The most well-known system is of course the handle with bottle caps, but there...
- Fallout 76 – Farm GlueGlue is one of the most commonly used materials in Fallout 76, especially in the early stages up to level 100. Whether armor or weapons – glue is constantly needed. Glue is also required...
- Fallout 76 – Farm aluminumAluminium is one of the rare goods in Fallout – but it is needed relatively often. For example, aluminum is needed to repair weapons. But some objects and building materials also need the important...
- Fallout 76 gold barsSince the Wastelanders update in Fallout 76, Fallout has had the new currency of gold bars. With these gold bars you can acquire new and special items in Fallout 76. In this guide I...